Deep in the jungle of dooms

I am reading the novel " Goosebumps ( Deep in the jungle of doom)

Written by R.L Stine.

This book is about hiking in jungle. There is a group of people and Mrs. Wheedle is a tourist guide of this group. Zoe is a student of Mrs. Wheedle. Zoe was going to touch the flower which was attrecting him but Mrs. Wheedle stopped him and said that it is dangerous. Mrs. Wheedle Shared about Amaryllis Kerritatlocus. Zoe replied that he have seen this and everyone start following him. 

Zoe and me were lost in jungle and we started finding the right way but suddenly a stone beast( A big creature) came in front of us with big teeth. We were very scared. We started running but a big pool was there in front of us. We had to decide that where we have to go. Either we could fight with beast or jumped in pool. I jumped in pool and after facing many problems in cold water we step out from the pool. There was cave which was very horrible. Zoe chose herself to go first and she came back but when I went in cave the ground was pink and I was very afraid. Suddenly I felt that it was shivering and it was not the cave, it was the stone beast. The stone beast closed his mouth and I am going in his stomach.

Let's move ahead on the another page.

Thankyou.

Thankyou.

Let's see what would happen next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEEP IN THE JUNGLE OF DOOM